It is the mission of the Oxford Department of Public Works to provide the community, its visitors, and all Town departments the highest quality public works, facilities, and essential services in a responsive, safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner. Through the dedicated effort of our team the DPW plans, constructs, and maintains the Town’s infrastructure to support and enhance quality of life, public safety, environmental sustainability, and economic growth.
What We Do:Through seven operating divisions – Administration/Engineering, Highway, Cemetery & Grounds, Fleet Maintenance, Sewer, Forestry, and Facilities Maintenance - the Oxford Department of Public Works (DPW) provides a wide array of municipal services vital to daily life for the community’s residents and business owners. These services include but are not limited to:
- Management services to plan, budget, organize, and monitor the various functions and programs of the department in accordance with all federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Planning, design, construction, and maintenance related to the Town’s streets, sidewalks, public buildings, stormwater drainage system, sanitary sewer system, bridges, and dams.
- Engineering, environmental, and technical services required to plan, design, coordinate, review, permit, and inspect public and private development in Town
- Emergency response during winter storms and other adverse weather events.
- Development and maintenance of all public open space including cemeteries, school grounds, parks, and playing fields.
- Maintenance of the Town’s fleet of vehicles and equipment including Police and Fire Departments.
- Forestry services to preserve and maintain all public shade trees.
|Wayne Burlock||Tree Warden||(508) 987-6006|
|Matthew Benoit||Cemetery / Grounds Superintendent||(508) 987-5252|
|Stephen Esposito Jr.||Operations Manager||(508) 987-6006|
|Judy Lochner||Conservation Agent/GIS Analyst||(508) 987-6044|
|Kathy Daige||Administrative Assistant||(508) 987-6006|
|Jared M. Duval, P.E.||DPW Director||(508) 987-6006|