Hours of operation (weather permitting):
Opening Day for Summer 2022 will be June 18 - weather permitting.
TENTATIVE Splash Pad & Beachfront public hours will be
11:00am - 5:00pm DAILY Weather Permitting
- All visitors must have a Carbuncle Park Pass - Day Passes and Season Passes are available onsite. Season passes may also be purchased online- bring a copy of your receipt to Carbuncle or OCC to obtain your season-wristband.
- All patrons are expected to listen to and follow directions from lifeguards.
- Lifeguards have the authority to ask you to leave if you do not abide by the rules.
- A swimming test is recommended if unsure of swimmer ability. A personal floatation device can be provided for your child upon request. All floatation devices must be United States Coast Guard approved and fit properly. No water wings will be allowed.
- Swim in designated areas only.
- Do not hang on the ropes or buoys.
- Running and diving into the water is not allowed.
- Stay free of lifeguard areas unless help is needed.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed.
- No smoking in beach area.
- No food or drinks on beach area.
- No dogs allowed on beach area.
- No fishing from beachfront during business hours.
- Use trash receptacles.
- Adult supervision is needed for those under the age of 10.
- No boats allowed in the swimming area.
- Do not throw stones into the water.
- Please do not feed the ducks/geese.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No fires allowed.
- Swim at your own risk.